Jonathan JasonSenior Associate
O: (212) 303-3533
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- J.D., magna cum laude, Brooklyn Law School
- wrote for the Journal of Law and Policy
- B.A., cum laude, University of Miami
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York under Chief Judge Carla E. Craig
Jonathan Jason (“JJ”) is a Senior Associate who concentrates his practice on white collar defense, government investigations, and high-stakes commercial disputes.
JJ counsels businesses and individuals in investigations led by the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission, including a client that concluded a high profile regulatory enforcement settlement that avoided civil litigation. He has handled matters involving various allegations of fraud and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
JJ also advises clients in complex commercial negotiations. Most recently, he was a key player in the wind-down of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund, navigating disputes amongst principals, directors, and investors. He also has focused on insolvency matters such as bankruptcy and corporate restructuring, liquidations, and related litigation.
Prior to working at Bohrer PLLC, JJ worked as lawyer at a bankruptcy and insolvency boutique law firm.